Terms and conditions
- Definitions - "Communications" any communication including but not limited to email by Users; "Contribution" contributions by Users to the Site; "User" any user of the Site; "User Profile" that part of the Site containing information about a User; “Site” or "Service" the service provided by SSG to Users through the SaySomethingGood.com website (including mobile phones and via Facebook and Google Plus).
- About us – The Service is operated by SaySomethingGood Limited (“SSG” or "We"). We are registered in England and Wales (Company Number 4518389) with registered office - Flat 9, 393 Liverpool Road, London, N11NP.
- Accessing our website - Each User confirms (i) they are using the Service for personal use, (ii) information transmitted and/or published in the Service by them is true, (iii) they have not been the subject of proceedings under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 (or any replacement).
- Changes to the Service – (i) We reserve the right to withdraw, amend, restrict or terminate access to the Service and any Users details or information without notice. (ii) We may change the content at any time. (iii) We are under no obligation to keep the Site up to date. (iv) If you are provided with a user id, password or other information as part of our security procedures, you should treat such information as confidential.
- Acceptable Use – (i) You may use the Site only for lawful purposes, (ii) you agree not to reproduce or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of these Terms, not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Site or any software used in its provision, (iii) all Contributions and Communications with other members of SSG shall conform to the standards in this Clause 6and must not contain any defamatory or offensive or be discriminatory nor infringe any copyright, or other right of any other person, (iv) be likely to deceive, harass or upset any person, (v) be used to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or (vi) give the wrongful impression that they emanate from us.
- Reliance on information posted - Materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed and we are not liable therefore.
- Uploading material to Site – Please comply with these Terms whenever you upload material or contact other Users on the Site. We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or privacy. We will not be responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Site if we consider it does not comply with these Terms.
- Linking to and from the Site – (i) You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation, but you must not establish a link suggesting our approval or endorsement where none exists. Any website from which you are linking must comply with these Terms. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. (ii) You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. (iii) Our Site must not be framed on any other site. (iv) You will not scrape our Site. (v) Where the Site contains links to other sites, these links are for information only and we accept no responsibility for them.
- Intellectual property rights – We are the owner of all intellectual property rights and material in the Site and are protected by copyright laws but you may make copies of and download any content relating to you. Where you own material you upload you grant SSG a licence to use it.
- Termination - Users who are members may terminate their membership at any time by emailing us.
- Indemnity - You will indemnify SSG and representatives against claims, costs and liabilities incurred in respect of access to and/or use of the Service by the User, any data or material published or transmitted by the User, and any breach by the User of these Terms.
- Our liability - The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions and warranties which could be implied by law, any liability for loss or damage incurred by any User in connection with the Services. Notices of any claims against SSG shall be made by the User within 10 days of the alleged incident giving rise to the claim. We do not exclude liability for personal injury arising from our negligence.
- Variations - We may revise these Terms at any time by giving notice on the Site or in communications to you.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law - These Terms are governed by English law. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim in relation hereto. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Thank you for visiting our site. Please do contact us if you have any feedback.About Privacy